Mom, I Married an Alien

I've filed the I-129f, so what's next?

My Photo
Name:
Location: Denver, Colorado, United States

Monday, February 13, 2006

More Information?

So we finally hear back from immigration services and what they want is more information. They send two biographical information forms for us to fill out. Seems to be mostly a rehash of information they've already been sent plus a passport photo of me. Of me? Don't they have one of those on file? I do have a passport. Needless to say I was more than a little pissed, but there is nothing I can do about it.

So $18.25 global express postage to send this silly little form to Japan so she can fill it out. She has to sign it so I can't fill it out for her. Then she finds the form on their website. Don't I feel brilliant.

It's no wonder people need to hire lawyers to make sure they get everything filled out. All the information is on the web, but between the Department of State and the Department of Homeland Security they've worked to ensure it's as hard to find as possible. Some pages seem to be complete instructions, but they are not, nor do they point to or mention there are other things you need to know.

Oh well, it could have been worse. At least I didn't have to start over from the beginning. We'll send them what they asked for plus some extra stuff just in case they were planning to ask for that later, like a passport picture of her.

What next?

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

aaaaaaaaaaaaa!
When I put message....It was gone!!
moooooooooooooooooooooooooo!

Yes, honey, I sent you biographical information forms today by International express mail. so I hope you will receive it soon.

This time, I sent you 5 of biographical info and birth certificate and picture. I saw some of the site and USCIS site said first we have to due I-129 and 4 biographical info(each one) and borth of our pictures and your birth certificate.
When I saw other lady's site she sent to them her birth certificate also so I sent you birth certificate too.

I hope we can get marry 7th October...I really hope they wont take much time. If they take a time I'm going to kick them and bite them!(joke yo)

Darling, next time maybe we should check carefully together and hope you can come here soon.

I miss my darling !
(How sweet am I?)
I do not want to fight like Lisa said! ganbatte Honey!

6:51 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home